Wargaming API is dead. WoWS Numbers is dying too - more info
is a measure of player usefulness for a clan.
- calculated from Personal Rating values on X tier warships
- normalized to range of 0 - 100
- PR of 2300 or more on single warship = 100 strength
- strength in warship type = arithmetic mean of strength on warships of that class + bonus from number of warships
- Total Strength is an arithmetic mean from types
is a measure of clan's potential in X tier battles.
It is calculated as arithmetic mean from subset of members strength.
- only active members from last 2 weeks
- only top 20 members
Clan strength in Clan Battles
is a measure of clan's potential to participate and win in Clan Battles.
It is calculated as weighted arithmetic mean of members subset (same subset as total)
- weight of warship type = maximum number of that type in Clan Battle (DD 7, CV 0, CA 7, BB 1)
- if subset is smaller then 7 (clan battle team size) strength is lowered, you cant fight clan battle with 5 members
This is the first iteration of Strength measure. It will evolve in the future.